by Lea_p on December 15, 2016
As Sunday comes to a close, most of us dread our Monday morning wake-up call. Most of us view Monday – Friday as a chore, five days we have to endure until the freedom of the next weekend. We don’t allow ourselves to have enjoyment throughout the week. Here are five steps you can take to start to change that.
1. Write down something you want to achieve this week. This could be related to anything in your life as long as it makes you excited.
2. Take five minutes out of your morning to breathe and stretch. It is so important to take care of your body and mind.
3. Listen to one of your favourite songs in the morning. This may even be your alarm (although recommended to change it after a while so it doesn’t get old)! Enjoy it and have a dance.
4. Plan your breaks and lunch throughout the week. Whilst at work, having a delicious lunch to look forward to and making sure you breathe in some fresh air will do wonders for your productivity.
5. Count your blessings. As Oprah once said, if you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more.
Start implementing these five steps every day and see what it changes about your week day mindset.
And then think, what else can be done?